NZ SILVER FERN HISTORIC TROPHY
For two wheel drive vehicles compliant with:
- The Technical eligibility regulations for the FIA European Historic Sporting Rally Championship for which a Historical Technical Passport (or equivalent) is required
The Historic Technical eligibility regulation for Sporting Rallies of the ASN of the competitor for which a Historical Technical Passport (or equivalent) issued by the ASN is required. Or.
- For vehicles compliant to MotorSport New Zealand Schedule RH (Rally Historic) for which a MotorSport NZ Certificate of description (COD) is required
Class A 0-1300cc
Class B 1301-1600cc
Class C 1601-2000cc
Class D over 2001cc
NZ SILVER FERN RALLY CHALLENGE
For two wheel drive vehicles compliant with the AASA NCR safety regulations
Class E 0-1300cc
Class F 1301-1600cc
Class G 1601-2000cc
Class H over 2001cc
- Note: A Competitor can only contest one class.
- CC capacity is to be true capacity with allowance for 1.5mm overbore.
- Vehicles driven by overseas competitors must comply with either the relevant FIA/SFI safety standards or the AASA NCR.